Why We Love: Weck Jars
We can't get enough of these classic, simple canning jars which can be used in all the same ways as Ball jars, with just a touch more style. We love their simple, clean aesthetic . . and let's face it, Weck jars are just pretty!
Great ways to use Weck jars:
- Dry food storage - Pasta, Flour, Sugar, Grains
- Bathroom storage - Q-tips, Bath Salts, Cotton Balls
- Lunch containers - Salads, Soups, Dressings & Dips
- Serve delicious desserts in them
- Make overnight oatmeal
- Canning perhaps? (we hear that's their intended use!)
There are so many ways to use these functional yet stylish jars. Head on over to Pinterest for even more inspiration.
Add some great wooden lids for even more convenient storage options
Create tiny terrariums
Make a Caprese salad in a weck jar
So many shapes and sizes to choose from . . .